Dr. Jenny Yu, DPM, MPH
Thank you for visiting my profile. I offer conservative and surgical management of foot and ankle conditions, that are tailored to your individuals needs. The typical conditions I see include painful flat foot deformities, bunion deformities, hammertoes, cavus foot deformities, diabetic foot care, non-healing wounds, fungal nails, ingrown nails, painful corns and calluses, biomechanical support, achilles tendinopathy, sports injuries, work injuries. When I meet with you, I will discuss the range of treatment options available, and work with you to find the best solution.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Eden Medical Center
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- San Leandro Hospital
- American Board of Podiatric Medicine
Education and training
- Samuel Merritt University, California College of Podiatric Medicine, Doctor of Podiatric Medicine
- University of California, Berkeley (Bachelor’s)
- University of California, Los Angeles, Master’s in Public Health and Epidemiology
- Alameda-Contra Costa Medical Association
- American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
- American Podiatric Medical Association
- California Podiatric Medical Association
Awards and publications
- Dr. William and Doreen Wong Podiatric Medicine Endowed Scholarship recipient, 2009, 2010.
- California Foundation for Excellence (CaFE) in Podiatric Medicine Scholarship recipient, 2009
- Heather Barton, JD Scholarship recipient, 2010, 2011
Bay Area Podiatry Group
13690 E 14th St, Suite 220
San Leandro, CA 94578