Dr. John Ellis, MD
J. Matson Ellis, MD received his MD from Louisiana State University Medical Center in New Orleans in 1985, and completed his residency training at the Harvard Medical School/Massachusetts Mental Health Center. Dr. Ellis is a graduate of the Psychoanalytic Institute of New England, continues to serve on Institute committees and has represented the Institute on the Executive Council of the American Psychoanalytic Association. He has maintained a private psychiaric practice since 1990, been an Attending Psychiatrist at two Internal Medicine practices as well as Holy Family Hospital’s Center for Behavioral Medicine, and he served as Medical Director for the Greater Lawrence Mental Health Center Partial Hospital Program. Dr. Ellis comes to PCA following seven years as an Attending Psychiatrist at Bay Ridge Hospital in Lynn, MA. He provides psychopharmacological evaluation and management for adults at PCA’s Stoneham office.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- Neurology (Psychiatry and Neurology)
Education and training
- Faulkner Hospital, Fellowship in Psychiatry
- Harvard University (Residency)
- Massachusetts Mental Health Center, Residency in Psychiatry
- Medical School - Louisiana State University, New Orleans, Doctor of Medicine
John M. Ellis
1101 Beacon St, Suite 3E
Brookline, MA 02446