About Dr. John Feehery
Dr. Feehery has provided his clinical expertise in Otolaryngology to Providence ENT since 2001. Dr. Feehery currently serves as the Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery Section Chief of Taylor Hospital and serves as an Adjunct Faculty member of Jefferson Medical College and Temple University Medical School. Dr. Feehery has been named one of the "Top Surgeons" in Main Line Today Magazine and as one of the "Top Docs" in Philadelphia Magazine for Otolaryngology every year since 2012. Special Interests include: Endoscopic Sinus Surgery and Balloon Sinuplasty. Minimally Invasive Thyroid and Parathyroid Surgery and Pediatric ENT surgery including Tube and Tonsil Surgery.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
- Riddle Memorial Hospital
- Taylor Hospital
- American Board of Otolaryngology
Education and training
- Medical School - Thomas Jefferson University, Doctor of Medicine
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital (Residency)
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital (Internship)
- University of Notre Dame (Bachelor’s)
- American Academy of Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery
- Delaware County Medical Society
- Hobart Amory Hare Medical Honor Society
Awards and publications
- Top Doctors -- Otolaryngology Philadelphia Magazine
- Top Doc's --Otolaryngology Main Line Today Magazine
- Feehery JM, Pribitkin EA, Heffelfinger R, LaCombe VG, Lee D, Lowry LD, Keane WM, Sataloff RT. Bilateral Vocal Fold Immobility: Evolving Etiologies and Diagnostic Strategies. Journal of Voice 2003, 17(1), 76-81.
Dr. John Feehery's office locations
2112 Providence Ave
Chester, PA 19013
500 Evergreen Drive, Suite 18
Glen Mills, PA 19342
1098 West Baltimore Pike, 4th Floor, Suite 3406
Media, PA 19063
Patient reviews for Dr. John Feehery
The assistants and staff were amazingly friendly. They were very efficienct and informative. Dr. Feehery was personable and courteous. I highly recommend this office.
Waited 45 mins to be seen and then he was in the room for barely 5 mins. Went for nasal congestion issues and he didn’t even tell me what was going on. Frustrating.
As a patient for the past 10 years I can truly say that Dr. Feehery is the best! He is professional, kind, compassionate and friendly. Over the past years he had continued to provide the optimal care. He takes time to answer questions completely. He is always reassuring. I feel at ease talking to him. I always feel better after an appointment.
We4nt very well.
It was over 90 minutes late for a 10:30 am appointment before I met with the doctor, with no explanation other than we're running late. He is very thorough and great at his analysis and diagnosis.
My real problem was my appointment was a Friday morning and I needed scripts called in because I had a sinus infection and it didn’t get called in and I had to wait until Monday. It was for an antibiotic and a steroid. So I’m not getting any better.
Professional and worth the wait time! Not that the wait is excused he is just that good
Very thorough, spent a a great deal of time discussing my concerns and explaining his diagnosis and options
Professional. Found the problem right away...and corrected it. Very gratifying!
Great care and very informative.
Very knowledgeable and good bedside manner made me feel comfortable
Visit with Dr. Feehery was good. My feedback is that I set my appt on-line for a 8:50 AM time and when the office opened was called and told that there was no opening at that time. So why was it available online?
He was very pleasant
Spent 15 minutes telling me basic info I already knew. Waste of money and time
I had a great experience. The office is easy to find and Dr. Feehery was clear in his description of my condition and helpful in treatment plan.
Full service office. You can get allergy testing, hearing testing and many other things all right there.
He is very thorough and caring.
I think very highly of Dr Feehery. He has always diagnosed my problems correctly and completely. He and his staff take time to listen to what I need to say. He is pleasant to speak with, thoughtful, kind, and very professional.
Doctor is ok, tends to be rather short with you. Waited literally 90 minutes for the doctor. Appointments are wayyyy overbooked!!
I also thought that the staff were all very nice.
He's knowledgeable professional and thorough
Dr. Feehery was very thorough and nice. We waited for an hour and 45 mins without any mention or apology which was a little disappointing. When I inquired how much longer it would be to see the Dr (after waiting an hour) the nurse responded that this is a specialty practice and appointments take longer than at regular appointments. That is true but then they should be scheduled and managed appropriately. I've seen lots of specialists that don't have this problem.
Dr. Feehery is the BEST !!! Carrying, compassionate, knowledgeable. He is very thorough, answers all of your questions and truly cares about his patients. He is highly recommended by me !!!!!!!!!
He's the best!
Very pleased. He was very thorough and his staff very friendly.
Was a very nice and friendly dr. Very thorough
He's a very good doctor, highly recommend him.
Everything went well. Dr.listened to my problems them systematically began addressing them. Would definitely recommend him for ENT problems.
Excellent surgeon - had tonsillectomy, adenoidectomy, turbinectomy, and a septoplasty. The pain was minimal and recovery was fairly quick; each individual react differently of course but my experience was very positive. The doctor also took time to sit down and speak with my father for 15-20 minutes and answered all of his questions. Took a personal interest in my case and answered all of my questions as well. Excellent professionalism.
Dr. John Feehery is a great doctor who listens to his patients and makes them feel very comfortable. I would highly recommend him to others.
thought his personality was that of a wet dish rag. Not very personable
Very informative and gave good explanation and plan of attack to pin down problem
Very favorable impression - professional, thorough, and patient-friendly. Clear, explanations in plain English of clinical diagnostic procedures and the specific purpose for each.
Very competent and friendly staff. The wait time was caused by road construction making many late for their appointments. The staff was understanding and accommodating. Would definitively recommend this office and Dr Feehery.
The Dr was great, no issues. However the medical questionnaire I filled out on ZocDoc was not known to and not acknowledged by the office staff. However, they also told me I could fill this out online at the time of making the appointment. So I had to redo the medical history in the office.
I've been to Dr Feehery before, 5 yrs ago. He got my sinuses cleared up right away and I know he will do so this time around. Very through office visit. I highly recommend this office to anyone with ENT disorders.
- Atlanta, GA Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Austin, TX Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Chicago, IL Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Dallas, TX Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Denver, CO Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Houston, TX Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Jersey City, NJ Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Los Angeles, CA Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- New York, NY Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Philadelphia, PA Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Phoenix, AZ Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- San Antonio, TX Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- San Diego, CA Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- San Francisco, CA Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Washington, DC Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- More Locations
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Primary Care Doctor
- More Specialties
- Allergy Consultation
- Allergy Follow Up
- ENT Consultation
- ENT Follow Up
- ENT Oncology Consultation
- Hearing Problems / Ringing in Ears
- Sinus Problems / Sinusitis
- Thyroid Surgery
- Airway Stenosis
- Allergy Shots
- Cancer Screening
- Chronic Cough
- Delayed Speech
- More Procedures
- Aetna Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Cigna Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- UnitedHealthcare Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- More Insurances