Dr. Juana Gonzalez Aguirre, MD
Internist, Primary Care Doctor
Dr. Juana Gonzalez Aguirre is a caring and considerate internist serving the community of Concord, CA. She attended Universidad Autónoma de Guadalajara Facultad de Medicina, where she received her medical degree, and completed her residency in internal medicine and internship at St. Mary’s Medical Center, San Francisco. Dr. Gonzalez Aguirre is a part of John Muir Health Concord and is affiliated with John Muir Medical Center, Concord Campus in Concord, CA. Because she is bilingual in English and Spanish, patients from a variety of backgrounds enjoy having her as their physician. Dr. Gonzalez Aguirre is deeply committed to the well-being of her patients. She takes a thorough and precise approach to her consultations to ensure that she is consistently giving accurate diagnoses.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Primary Care Doctor
- John Muir Medical Center, Concord Campus
- American Board of Internal Medicine
Education and training
- Medical School - Universidad Autónoma de Guadalajara Facultad de Medicina
- St. Mary’s Medical Center, San Francisco (Internship)
- St. Mary’s Medical Center, San Francisco, Residency in Internal Medicine
John Muir Health - Concord Internal Medicine
John Muir Health
2700 Grant St., #200
Concord, CA 94520