Dr. Julie Patel, MD
Julie Patel is a dedicated and diligent family physician serving the community of Marietta, GA. Dr. Patel obtained her medical degree from the Medical University of Silesia, School of Medicine in Katowice. She also completed her residency in family medicine at Swedish Covenant Hospital, IL and her bachelor's at the City University of New York, City College. Dr. Patel is a part of WellStar Medical Group East Cobb Medical Center. Dr. Patel is board certified by the American Board of Family Medicine. She received Golden Scapula award for excellence in anatomy and Resident of the year, July 2013 – June 2014. Patients trust Dr. Patel's expertise because she consistently provides high quality care that leads to positive and lasting health outcomes. She conducts her appointments with the personalized care and attention that she would expect for her own family.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Family Physician
- American Board of Family Medicine
Education and training
- City University of New York, City College (Bachelor's)
- Medical School - Medical University of Silesia, School of Medicine in Katowice, Doctor of Medicine
- Swedish Covenant Hospital, Residency in Family Medicine
- American Academy of Family Physicians
Awards and publications
- Golden Scapula award recipient for excellence in anatomy
- Resident of the year, July 2013 – June 2014
WellStar Medical Group East Cobb Medical Center
1010 Johnson Ferry Rd
Marietta, GA 30068