Dr. Kamyar Kamjoo, MD
**Please Be Advised: All patients, once you receive a confirmation email from Zocdoc after booking, please call the office to finish your booking process!** Dr. Kamyar Kamjoo graduated from the University of California and completed his residency and internship at Olive View-UCLA Medical Center. Dr. Kamjoo also completed his Fellowship in Nephrology at the University of Southern California. Patients visiting the office can expect highly skilled care with great beside manor, along with a variety of visit reasons. To better serve the community the office speaks both English and Farsi.
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Providence Tarzana Medical Center
Education and training
- Medical School - University of California, Irvine, Doctor of Medicine
- Olive View-UCLA Medical Center, Internship in Internal Medicine
- Olive View-UCLA Medical Center, Residency in Internal Medicine
- University of Southern California, Fellowship in Nephrology
Kamyar Kamjoo, M.D.
18370 Burbank Blvd, Ste 211
Tarzana, CA 91356