Dr. Kari Palmer, MD
For me, practicing family medicine is an honor; it is the opportunity to partner with individuals of all ages in their health care by listening and learning what is important to them to achieve wellness, both in mind and body. As the mother of two, I particularly enjoy taking care of children and their families.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Family Physician
- American Board of Family Medicine
Education and training
- Medical School - Brown University, Doctor of Medicine
- University of New Mexico, Residency in Family Medicine
- Valley Medical Center, Residency in Family Medicine
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- Washington Academy of Family Physicians
Greenlake Primary Care
6800 E Green Lake Way N, Suite 200
Seattle, WA 98115