Dr. Kass Sadri, MD
Dr. Kass Sadri is a board-certified dermatologist. He earned both his undergraduate and medical degrees from Pahlavi University in Iran. Dr. Sadri continued his training with an Internship in Internal Medicine at Mount Sinai Hospital in New York City, and a Residency in Internal Medicine at Sinai Hospital in Baltimore, Maryland. He then went on to complete a Residency in the Department of Dermatology at Columbia University-College of Physicians & Surgeons in New York, where he was selected to be Chief Resident. Active in professional organizations, Dr. Sadri is a Fellow of the American Academy of Dermatology and a member of the American Board of Dermatology. He also serves as a Presenter at the New York Academy of Medicine.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- American Board of Dermatology
Education and training
- Homewood Hospital Center - North, Residency in Internal Medicine
- Sinai Hospital, Residency in Internal Medicine
- Saint Luke's-Roosevelt Hospital Center, Residency in Dermatology
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, Internship in Internal Medicine
- Medical School - Shiraz University of Medical Sciences, Doctor of Medicine
Schweiger Dermatology Group
520 Franklin Avenue, Suite 229
Garden City, NY 11530