About Dr. Katherine Maietta
Katherine Maietta, MD, is a med-ped physician at Loyola Medicine. Her clinical interests include general pediatrics, adolescent medicine and primary care. Dr. Maietta is an assistant professor in the Department of Primary Care at Loyola University Chicago Stritch School of Medicine. She earned her medical degree at Pennsylvania State University and completed a residency in internal medicine and pediatrics at Rush University Medical Center. Dr. Maietta is certified in internal medicine and pediatrics.
- 1st Agency
- Med-Ped Physician
- Loyola University Medical Center
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- American Board of Pediatrics
Education and training
- Medical School - Pennsylvania State University, Doctor of Medicine
- Rush University Medical Center, Residency in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics
Dr. Katherine Maietta's office location
Loyola Medicine - Primary Care and Pediatrics
Loyola Center for Health at Hickory Hills
9608 S Roberts Rd
Hickory Hills, IL 60457
Patient reviews for Dr. Katherine Maietta
Dr.Maietta has been my doctor for 5 yrs,she is great I would recommend her not only to new patients, but my own family as well,she is 10 out of 10,so caring, you would think she is a good friend, not a Dr.
I went to see Dr Maietta about my anxiety which isn’t a easy subject to talk about for me. But she made it easy and was very knowledgeable and showed empathy about my condition. She also went over all the medicine that I can take to help me with my symptoms but was also very truthful about the side effects of the medications.
I would not go to anyone else if I don't have to she is very thro. She directs me to the right Dr's. that I have to see for what wrong with me. I didn't think I would like a nother Dr. after Dr. Parthia left, but she does great.
I love Dr. Maietta!! She is the best. She cares a lot for her patients!!!
Dr Maietta is an amazing doctor, and one of the best ones I can say I have ever gone to. She is always friendly and makes me feel comfortable when I’m there. I moved further away but will still drive 40 minutes for my appointments because I do not want to change doctors. She always shows true interest in my life and heath and provides the best direction on health benefits and lifestyle changes.
It was a good visit. And she always takes her time with her parents.
Dr maietta is a wonderful caring dr. Very patient and always listens to my concerns.she takes her time with me. She’s a sweetheart. ???? Just love her. I hope she never leaves Loyola. I will be very sad ??
Dr. Maietta is professional, thoughtful, patient, and very, very thorough. I appreciate the time she took to know my medical history. She is awesome!
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Primary Care Doctor
- More Specialties
- Child with Fever
- 12 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 15 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 18 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 1 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 24 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 2 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 2 Week Well Baby Checkup
- 30 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 3-7 Day Well-Baby Checkup
- 3 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 4 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 6 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- 9 Month Well-Baby Checkup
- Annual Pediatric Checkup
- More Procedures
- Aetna Pediatricians
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Pediatricians
- Cigna Pediatricians
- UnitedHealthcare Pediatricians
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Pediatricians
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Pediatricians
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Pediatricians
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Pediatricians
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Pediatricians
- More Insurances