Dr. Kenneth Miller, MD
Dr. Miller is an instructor of Medicine at The Mount Sinai Hospital, New York. He graduated with the highest honors from New York University School of Medicine, trained in internal medicine at Harvard University's Beth Israel Hospital and completed his gastroenterology fellowship at The Mount Sinai Hospital in New York. His research interests include colorectal cancer screening and the development of new technologies for therapeutic applications of endoscopy. Dr. Miller has numerous publications and has presented his research at gastroenterology meetings both in the United States and abroad.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- The Mount Sinai Hospital
- Gastroenterology (Internal Medicine)
Education and training
- Harvard University, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Internship in Internal Medicine
- Medical School - New York University, Doctor of Medicine
- The Mount Sinai Hospital, Fellowship in Gastroenterology
- American College of Gastroenterology
New York Gastroenterology Associates
311 East 79th Street, Suite 2A
New York, NY 10075