Dr. Khaled Abouhaif, DC
Dr. Kal Abouhaif is an Egyptian native who immigrated to the USA in 1989. He’s a graduate of Life Chiropractic college in GA and has been in practice since 1995. With 21 years in practice , he continues to evolve with new research and technology but the same passion and energy to help his patients . Dr. Kal practiced in Michigan until 2005 and is currently in Woodstock, Georgia. He is married to French native Sandrine since 1995 and together they have 2 boys, Taylor and Dylan. He enjoys playing soccer and traveling. Gratitude and passion are some of his strength and it shown in the way he cars for his patients from the very first encounter. He is always honored to be the doctor that he always aspired to be.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- National Board of Chiropractic Examiners
Education and training
- Life University, Doctor of Chiropractic Medicine
- American Chiropractic Association
- Georgia Chiropractic Association
Awards and publications
- Was awarded coming to America award in 2003 for most successful Chiropractor
- Was voted best Chiropractor in the county for 11 years by the Argus press
Georgia Spine and Disc
13190 Highway 92, Suite 70-90
Woodstock, GA 30188