Dr. Leonard Silverstein, MD
Dr. Leonard Silverstein graduated from both Duke University and Duke University School of Medicine. He then completed a residency in pediatrics at Columbia-Presbyterian Medical Center and fellowship in Allergy and Immunology at Mount Sinai-NYU Medical Center. Dr. Silverstein’s expertise encompasses all allergic disorders with an emphasis on food allergy, asthma and allergic rhinitis. He is board certified in Allergy and Immunology. Dr. Silverstein is consistently named on many top doctor lists. The practice treats both adults and children with allergic disorders.
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- The Valley Hospital
- American Board of Allergy and Immunology
Education and training
- Medical School - Duke University, Doctor of Medicine
- NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia University Medical Center, Residency in Pediatrics
- Mount Sinai Medical Center, Fellowship in Allergy and Immunology
- American Academy of Allergy Asthma and Immunology
- Joint Council of Asthma, Allergy and Immunology
Awards and publications
- Consistently named to many TOP DOCTOR lists
Allergy and Asthma Specialists, P.C.
82 East Allendale Road, Suite 7A & 7B
Saddle River, NJ 07458