Dr. Lisa Travis, MD
Dr. Lisa Travis, Director of Upper West Side Dermatology PC, is a board certified dermatologist. She is a graduate of Cornell University and received her medical degree from the State University of New York at Brooklyn. Dr. Travis did her residency in dermatology at St. Luke’s-Roosevelt Hospital and Beth Israel Medical Center in New York City. Dr. Travis is an active staff member and trains future dermatologists in the departments of dermatology at Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons and St. Luke’s-Roosevelt Hospital. Dr. Travis enjoys seeing medical and cosmetic dermatology patients. She treats general skin conditions including acne and psoriasis, provides full body skin exams and manages skin cancers from diagnosis through surgical removal. In addition to medical and surgical dermatology, Dr. Travis performs a number of cosmetic procedures including chemical peels, sclerotherapy, botox, restylane, juvederm and radiesse. *IMPORTANT* If you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment, please do so BEFORE 24 hours from your scheduled appointment time to avoid the $50.00 no-show fee.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- New York University Elaine A. and Kenneth G. Langone Medical Center
- Saint Luke's-Roosevelt Hospital Center
- American Board of Dermatology
Education and training
- Beth Israel Medical Center, St. Luke’s Roosevelt Hospital, Residency in Dermatology
- Maimonides Medical Center (Internal Medicine)
- Medical School - State University of New York, Downstate Medical Center, Doctor of Medicine
- American Academy of Dermatology
- American Society for Dermatologic Surgery
Awards and publications
- Travis LB, Glick S, Lowenstein EJ: Disseminated Gonococcal Infection. Consultant 2003; 43(1): 66-7.
- Travis LB, Silverberg NB: Psoriasis in Infancy: Therapy with Calcipotriene Ointment. Cutis 2001; 68(5) 341-344.
- Travis LB, Silverberg NB. Calcipotriene and corticosteroid combination therapy for vitiligo. Pediatr Dermatol 2004; 4: 495-8.
Upper West Side Dermatology
277 West End Avenue, Suite 1B
New York, NY 10023