Dr. Marc Cohen, MD
Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
Dr. Cohen is board-certified by the American Board of Otolaryngology. In addition, he is an associate fellow of the American College of Surgeons and a member of the American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. He has been published in peer-reviewed medical journals, written a book chapter on rhinoplasty, and presented medical research at meetings across the country.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
- American Board of Otolaryngology
Education and training
- Medical School - State University of New York, Stony Brook, Doctor of Medicine
- University of California, Los Angeles, Residency in Otolaryngology and Head and Neck Surgery
- American College of Surgeons
ENT Group of Los Angeles
5525 Etiwanda Ave., Ste. 312
Tarzana, CA 91356