Dr. Marissa Catalan, MD
**Please type your NAME exactly as it appears on your insurance card when booking your appointment. If you are an established patient at this office and need to book an annual physical, please call the office directly to ensure the provider allows proper time to meet your wellness needs. Dr. Marissa Catalan is an accomplished and diligent pediatrician serving the community of Clinton Township, MI. Dr. Catalan received her medical degree from the University of the East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center College of Medicine. She completed an internship at the same institute. She completed a residency in pediatrics at Polymedic General Hospital. Dr. Catalan then migrated to the United States to complete her residency in pediatrics at Henry Ford Hospital. Dr. Catalan is certified by the American Board of Pediatrics. Patients visit her for a variety of reasons including pediatric consultations, annual pediatric checkups, and pre-natal fetal consultations. Dr. Catalan is dedicated to helping patients receive the treatment they need so they can enjoy a positive and fulfilling lifestyle.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- American Board of Pediatrics
Education and training
- Henry Ford Hospital, Residency in Pediatrics
- Medical School - University of the East/Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center College of Medicine, Doctor of Medicine
- Polymedic General Hospital, Residency in Pediatrics
- University of the East/Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center College of Medicine (Internship)
McLaren Macomb-Clinton Township Pediatrics
22500 Metropolitan Parkway, Suite 200
Clinton Township, MI 48035