About Dr. Mark Ginsburg
Dr Ginsburg has practiced otolaryngology with Providence ENT since 2009. He is consistently ranked as one of Main Line Today's TOPDOCS as well as Delaware County Daily Times TOP SURGEONS. Dr. Ginsburg treats all areas of adult and pediatric Ear, Nose and Throat disorders. Areas of interest include Function and Cosmetic nasal surgery, sinus surgery and balloon sinus dilation. Dr Ginsburg was born and raised in Delaware County. He considers it a privilege to use his skills to serve the people of the Philadelphia area. Dr Ginsburg takes pride in providing exceptional results combined with an overall excellent patient experience. He is married with two children. In his spare time, Dr Ginsburg enjoys golfing, ice hockey and spending time with his family.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
Education and training
- Medical School - Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine
- Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, Residency in Otolaryngology and Facial Plastic Surgery
- English Plastic & Cosmetic Surgery Center, Fellowship in Cosmetic Surgery
- Villanova University (Bachelor’s)
- Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine (Internship)
- American Osteopathic Association
- American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery
- Dr. Ginsburg is board certified by American Osteopathic Board of Otolaryngology & Facial Plastic Surgery
Awards and publications
- Top Doc's Otolaryngology Main Line Today 2012,2013,2014
- 2014 Best of Delco--Best Plastic Surgeon
Dr. Mark Ginsburg's office locations
2112 Providence Ave
Chester, PA 19013
500 Evergreen Drive, Suite 18
Glen Mills, PA 19342
1098 West Baltimore Pike, 4th Floor, Suite 3406
Media, PA 19063
Patient reviews for Dr. Mark Ginsburg
Doctor is very friendly. We will see him in the future if need it
Not sure he actually listened and understood my chief complaint
Wait time was right away. Dr. Ginsburg always professional and so was the medical student. I have recommended Dr. Ginsburg to many people.
My specialized issue wasn't treatable as Dr. stated so it was an in & out visit
Super friendly staff, dr listened and addressed issues, i felt comfortable
Good listener, very personable and professional. Accurately diagnosed my issue.
Very thorough. Very kind.
Great doctor. Great office!
Best doctor ever
I’m a long time patient of Providence ENT
Great doctor. I have been a patient of his for many years. I highly recommend him. Plus he has 3 locations to make an appt. Very convenient locations too.
Friendly office staff. Dr Ginsburg was efficient and quick to diagnose my problem.
Very good doctor. Thorough, thoughtful and I felt like he was responsive to my concerns.
I was seen same day as a new patient with an urgent matter. I was forced to change providers because my usual Dr. terminated my care because I expressed concern that I felt his office should offer sick appoitments to existing pateitns and not make them wait month(s) to be see. And Dr. Mark Ginsburg's Office was extremely nice and friendly. Their service went up and beyond my expectations. They even did an hearing test to be through and complete even though my main complaint was my nose. He also may have discovered something else that I've been dealing with for 10+ years that everyone else has over looked. They also were able to schedule me a follow up appointment within 3 weeks as the doctor had requested at a convenient time. This office also has the ability to dispense prescriptions at the time of visit, to save you a trip to the Drug Store, but unfortunately my prescriptions weren't the ones that they carried, but they were able to send them to my pharmacy of choosing without any hassle. If your looking for an ENT office or you just aren't 100% satisfied with your current ENT I would recommend checking this office out!
He was amazing. Very good listener. I highly recommend.
He was very attentive and listened to my concerns and addressed each of them. He didnt seem like he was rushing me or brushing off my discomfort like some specialists do.
Very thorough. Dr. Gisburg made recommendations of which will be followed-up in a month, So far, so good!
The office staff and physician were friendly and knowledgeable. The appointment was quick and efficient.
Doctor is great. I been going to him for many years. I am very satisfied and glad he is my doctor.
Dr. Ginsburg was professional, courteous and very knowledgeable. He is a great doctor!
Dr. Ginsburg is outstanding- patient and attentive.
Dr. Ginsburg was very professional. He explained the procedures he used and his recommendations thoroughly. His staff was very proficient and friendly.
the entire staff was very helpful and pleasant! Dr Ginsburg was thorough and knowledgeable. I liked him and will definitely go back
He was quick and to the point. He explained my options in layman's terms and seemed genuinely dedicated to my concerns.
The staff was very friendly and caring, they make you feel comfortable. Dr Ginsburg was very professional and knowledgeable about my issues.He shared his recommendations and suggested I consider my options. It was an informative and pleasant experience. I definitely would recommend Dr Ginsburg.
I have been a patient of Doctor Ginsburg for several years, he is the best.
Appt was at 1:20, saw doc at 1:30, and was out by 1:50. Pretty good service.
Dr was very thorough listened addressed all my concerns took care of my main concern and recommended further follow up.Iwould recommend dr Ginsberg. He knows what he's talking abt . his staff also very helpful and acomidating .I recommend Dr Ginsberg very highly
I waited about 10 minutes before being called back into an appointment room. Dr. Ginsberg saw me immediately after. He was very knowledgeable and helpful. His nurse was also patient and helpful in getting all the paperwork I needed. I have also scheduled an appointment with the allergist and I'm excited to bring both my ENT and allergy shots to one office.
Good bedside manner, very professional, highly recommend
My visit with Dr. Ginsburg was very comfortable. Very professional, never felt rushed and very attentive. He also did a procedure on the first visit that I was hoping he would. I was thrilled. It was a procedure that I really wanted done for peace of mind. I left there feelin so satisfied. Thanks Dr. Ginsburg.
- Atlanta, GA Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Austin, TX Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Chicago, IL Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Dallas, TX Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Denver, CO Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Houston, TX Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Jersey City, NJ Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Los Angeles, CA Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- New York, NY Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Philadelphia, PA Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Phoenix, AZ Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- San Antonio, TX Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- San Diego, CA Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- San Francisco, CA Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Washington, DC Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- More Locations
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Primary Care Doctor
- More Specialties
- Allergy Consultation
- Allergy Follow Up
- ENT Consultation
- ENT Follow Up
- ENT Oncology Consultation
- Hearing Problems / Ringing in Ears
- Sinus Problems / Sinusitis
- Thyroid Surgery
- Airway Stenosis
- Allergy Shots
- Cancer Screening
- Chronic Cough
- Delayed Speech
- More Procedures
- Aetna Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Cigna Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- UnitedHealthcare Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- More Insurances