Dr. Michael Baremboym, DC
Dr. Baremboym is a Chiropractic Physician treating patients in the communities of Clark, Rahway, Linden, Cranford, and the surrounding areas of Union County and Central New Jersey. He is certified by The National Board of Chiropractic Examiners. Having first received his medical degree from Odessa Medical School in Ukraine, Dr. Baremboym continued his medical education at the Palmer College of Chiropractic, where he received his Doctor of Chiropractic degree. Dr. Baremboym's unique expertise in both medical and chiropractic fields help him practice with a deeper understanding of his patients' needs and pinpoint the exact kind of treatment they need so they can enjoy a positive and fulfilling life without pain. His mission is to provide unparalleled, individualized, patient-centered care. Dr. Baremboym uses functional, evidence-based treatments to help patients recover quickly through our holistic approach to achieving wellness of body and mind. At Advanced Chiropractic Health Care, LLC, Dr. Baremboym sees patients for a variety of chiropractic reasons including back pain, hip pain, neck pain, headaches, scoliosis, shoulder pain as well as many other conditions caused by accidental injuries or other everyday wear and tear of the body. He continues his education through meetings and courses on new developments in Chiropractic medicine with the neighboring Associations of Chiropractic Physicians. Dr. Baremboym is trilingual in English, Russian, and Ukrainian. His awareness of these languages makes him accessible to patients from a variety of cultural backgrounds. All of our sessions are hands-on, and offer one-on-one time with Dr. Baremboym to create a treatment precise to your needs.
- National Board of Chiropractic Examiners
Education and training
- Palmer College of Chiropractic, Davenport, Doctor of Chiropractic Medicine
- Odessa National Medical University
- Association of New Jersey Chiropractors
Awards and publications
- Dr. Baremboym is a frequent contributor to www.NJ.com and Suburban News with articles regarding Chiropractic care, wellness and general information about wellbeing in our fast paced world.
- "Treatment of weakness in neck" July 25, 2014
- "Coordination of neck activity" April 4, 2014
Advanced Chiropractic Health Care, LLC
57 Brant Ave, Suite 102
Clark, NJ 07066