Dr. Michael Ohebshalom, MD
When patients need top-quality urology care in a friendly and welcoming environment, they come to Dr. Michael Ohebshalom. Dr. Ohebshalom strives to be thorough and make his patients feel entirely comfortable. After beginning his career in medicine at Cornell University Medical School, Dr. Ohebshalom completed residencies in general surgery and urology at New York-Presbyterian Hospital and Weill Cornell Medical Center, respectively. Dr. Ohebshalom has won a number of awards, including the Andlinger Fellowship Award from the American Austrian Foundation. He has co-authored a number of research papers, including “Transdermal and topical pharmacotherapy for male sexual dysfunction.” Showing his expertise in the research realm, Dr. Ohebshalom earned a Research Scholar Program Fellowship from the American Foundation for Urologic Disease and the American Urological Association. When he has the time, Dr. Ohebshalom is an avid world traveler. He likes to stay competitive by playing recreational softball, and running in marathons. A true renaissance man, Dr. Ohebshalom is also an aficionado of antique European art and bronze. He is certified by American Board of Urology, and belongs to the professional association American Urological Association. He is fluent in English, Spanish, and Farsi.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- New York Hospital Queens
- American Board of Urology
Education and training
- Medical School - Cornell University, Doctor of Medicine
- NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital / Weill Cornell Medical Center, Residency in General Surgery
- NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital / Weill Cornell Medical Center, Residency in Urology
- American Urological Association
Awards and publications
- American Foundation for Urologic Disease and American Urological Association - Research Scholar Program Fellowship
- Andlinger Fellowship Award - American Austrian Foundation
- Ohebshalom MO, Mulhall JP. Transdermal and topical pharmacotherapy for male sexual dysfunction. Expert Opin Drug Delivery. 2(1): 115-20, 2005.
69-02 Austin Street, 3rd Floor
Forest Hills, NY 11375
315 East Shore Road
Manhasset, NY 11030