Dr. Michelle Kim, MD
Dr. Michelle Kim specializes in urology and received her medical degree from Rutgers, the State University of New Jersey. Post that, Dr. Kim completed her residency and internship at University Hospital, Newark. She takes cares of the Hackensack, NJ community and has been a part of HackensackUMC community, Department of Urology for 8 years. Dr. Kim enjoys being associated with Hackensack University Medical Center because of the teamwork exhibited by doctors there. She is a certified urologist who gained her certification from the American Board of Urology. Dr. Kim truly cares and strives to make each patient’s visit a pleasant and pain-free experience. She is proud to work as a team and educates her patients to the best urologic care they need.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- American Board of Urology
Education and training
- Medical School - Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, Doctor of Medicine
- University Hospital, Newark (Internship)
- University Hospital, Newark (Residency)
360 Essex St, Suite 403
Hackensack, NJ 07601