Dr. Mona Gandhi, MD
Dr. Gandhi is a board certified dermatologist. She received her Bachelor of Science in Biopsychology and Cognitive Science, graduating with distinction from the University of Michigan. She then graduated from the University of Illinois College of Medicine. Her internship was completed at McGaw Medical Center of Northwestern University, dermatology research fellowships at Northwestern University and NorthShore University HealthSystems, and dermatologic residency at John Stroger, Jr. Hospital of Cook County.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- American Board of Dermatology
Education and training
- John H. Stroger, Jr. Hospital of Cook County, Residency in Dermatology
- Medical School - University of Illinois, Chicago, Doctor of Medicine
- NorthShore University HealthSystem, Fellowship in Dermatology
- Northwestern University, Fellowship in Dermatology
Chicago Dermatology and Cosmetic Center
2861 83rd St
Darien, IL 60561