Dr. Nadia Abbasi, MD
Internist, Primary Care Doctor
Dr. Nadia H. Abbasi Is An Internist In Katy, Texas And Is Affiliated With Multiple Hospitals In The Area, Including Houston Methodist West Hospital And Memorial Hermann Katy Hospital. She Received Her Medical Degree From Dow University Of Health Sciences And Has Been In Practice For 11 Years. She Is One Of 18 Doctors At Houston Methodist West Hospital And One Of 30 At Memorial Hermann Katy Hospital Who Specialize In Internal Medicine. Dr. Nadia H. Abbasi Completed Her Residency At University Of Illinois At Advocate Christ Medical Center In Chicago In 2010. She Moved From Chicago To Houston In 2013. Since Then She Has Been Practicing In Major Houston Area Hospitals Including Houston Methodist Hospital At The Medical Center, Houston Methodist Sugar Land Hospital, Houston Methodist West Hospital, Memorial Hermann Medical Center And Memorial Hermann Katy. Board Certified In Internal Medicine, Dr. Abbasi Has Practiced Medicine Since 2007. Her Clinical Interests Include Hypertension, Hyperlipidemia, Diabetes, Women's Health, Depression, Anemia, and Obesity. Dr. Abbasi Believes In A Patient-Physician Partnership. She Enjoys Working With Patients To Improve Quality Of Life And Longevity. She Also Believes That Communicating The Importance Of Risk Factor Modification And Prevention Is Often The Most Important Contribution She Makes To The Partnership. She Truly Enjoys Being The Patient's Primary Physician And Working With Specialists, As Needed, To Coordinate The Best Care For Her Patients. Dr. Abbasi Is Accepting New Patients.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Primary Care Doctor
- Houston Methodist Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Katy Hospital
- Kindred Hospital - Houston
- Houston Methodist Sugar Land Hospital
- Houston Methodist West Hospital
- American Board of Internal Medicine
Education and training
- Medical School - Dow Medical College, Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery
- University of Illinois, Chicago, Advocate Christ Medical Center, Residency in Internal Medicine
Awards and publications
- Treatment and outcomes of acute coronary syndrome in the cancer population. Yusuf SW, Daraban N, Abbasi N, Lei X, Durand JB, Daher IN; Clin Cardiol. 2012.
Premier Internal Medicine Associates of Houston
1331 W Grand Parkway North, Suite 345
Katy, TX 77493