Dr. Nancy Chen, MD
Caring for the people of Brooklyn and Staten Island, NY, Dr. Nancy Chen is a renowned internist and gastroenterologist. Dr. Chen received her medical degree from the Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science. She completed her residency in internal medicine and a fellowship in gastroenterology at Rutgers, the State University of New Jersey. Dr. Chen brings extensive experience to her role at 91Dr. Igor Grosman. She is skilled in her medical domain and welcomes patients for the treatment of a range of common and specialized conditions, including colonic polyps, diarrhea, ulcerative colitis, hemorrhoids, and gallstones. She is certified in gastroenterology by the American Board of Internal Medicine and is a member of the American Gastroenterological Association, the American College of Gastroenterology, and the American College of Physicians. She is fluent in English, Chinese (Mandarin), and Chinese (Shanghainese). Dr. Chen encourages open communication with her patients which allows her to guide them through their treatment as an active participant in their own wellbeing. She is enthusiastic and detail-oriented in conducting patient needs assessments, as well as in providing accurate results and recommendations for the development of appropriate patient treatment.
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- Gastroenterology (Internal Medicine)
Education and training
- Medical School - Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science, Doctor of Medicine
- Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, Residency in Internal Medicine
- Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, Fellowship in Gastroenterology
- American Gastroenterological Association
- American College of Gastroenterology
- American College of Physicians
- American Medical Association
Awards and publications
- John E, Shor J, Katz K, Khokler S, Chen N, Nagella N. Nonuremic calciphylaxis secondary to decompensated alcoholic liver disease with subsequent renal failure. Poster Presentation at ACG, October 2016.
- Dalal I, Katz K, Chen N. A spontaneous acute flare of chronic hepatitis B without an obvious cause. Poster Presentation at ACG, October 2016.
- Wei CK, Chen N, Ferreira G, Saxena M, Chokhavatia S. Stauffer’s Syndrome with Jaundice. Poster Presentation at ACG, October 2015.
- Chinese (Mandarin)
- Chinese (Shanghainese)
91Dr. Igor Grosman
1517 Voorhies Avenue, Floor 1
Brooklyn, NY 11235
91Dr. Igor Grosman
Staten Island Office
2076 Hylan Boulevard
Staten Island, NY 10306