About Dr. Neelima Tummala
Caring for the people of Washington, DC, and Reston, VA, Dr. Neelima Tummala is a part of GWMFA Otolaryngology. An ear, nose, and throat doctor, she takes time to listen to their problems and gently guides them through the diverse options and treatment plans they can consider. She is also affiliated with the George Washington University Hospital and Reston Hospital Center. Dr. Tummala attended Case Western Reserve University, where she received her master’s degree in nutrition, followed by a medical degree at the same institution. She also completed an internship in general surgery at the University of California, San Francisco and a residency in otolaryngology and head and neck surgery at Wake Forest University Baptist Medical Center.
- Adventist Health
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
- The George Washington University Hospital
- Reston Hospital Center
- American Board of Otolaryngology
Education and training
- Medical School - Case Western Reserve University, Doctor of Medicine
- Wake Forest University Baptist Medical Center, Residency in Otolaryngology and Head and Neck Surgery
- University of California, San Francisco, Internship in General Surgery
- Case Western Reserve University (Bachelor's)
- Case Western Reserve University, Master's in Nutrition
Dr. Neelima Tummala's office locations
George Washington Medical Faculty Associates
1860 Town Center Dr, Suite 420
Reston, VA 20190
George Washington Medical Faculty Associates
2300 M St NW, 4th Floor
Washington, DC 20037
Patient reviews for Dr. Neelima Tummala
Great bedside manner!
She is a very kind and informative Dr. I highly recommend her!
Dr. Tummala was extremely patient and took the time to answer all of my questions and concerns. She was very knowledgeable and recommended a new treatment plan for my sinus issues. I look forward to seeing her at my follow-up appointment to determine if the treatment is working.
Doctor Tummala is a highly knowledgeable and genuinely sincere ENT Doctor. She took the time to listen to all the many details of my complaint and put together an effective treatment strategy that included more than a few twists and turns. She was not satisfied until all efforts had been applied and my condition had improved. She performed an extra service that I had not even requested. I will not hesitate to recommend her in the strongest terms and I will be returning as a very satisfied patient!
Very good doctor and great follow up!
There was a stack of 10 pages of forms to fill when I got there, which begs to the question of why I’d use Zocdoc at all if I’m going to have to fill out more forms everywhere I go at the appointments themselves.
I loved my visit with her. She was very professional and her bedside manner was wonderful. I would reccomend everyone to her if I could. Cant wait for my next appt.
Dr. Tummala explained everything clearly. She was also patient listening to my questions and providing professional solutions.
First time in 24 years that I didn’t experience pain during an ear cleaning. Dr. Tummala was kind & patient; took the time to listen to my concerns & saved me from ear aches on my long flight the next day.
Dr. Tummala was great. She made me feel very comfortable. Answered all my questions. Very gentle when examining.
Dr. Tummala was very professional, knowledgeable, and caring. She actually called to follow up, which has been quite rare for me. Highly recommended!
Excellent. Timely. She was very warm, inviting and personable.
Friendly and informative ! :)
Thorough, attentive, understanding, thoughtful, and all round great doctor. I was highly skeptical of zocdoc.com, but my daughter forced me to check out the site because I had had an ear ache for about a month, and it wasn't getting any better. Dr. Tummala gave me a thorough check up. She didn't recommend any expensive drugs or treatments. She assured me that it was just severe allergies that were causing the problems, and she recommended a simple and inexpensive solution with drugs I already take. I would definitely go back to her and recommend her to others.
Very kind and informative doctor. Her attention to detail and ordering tests just to be safe makes me feel cared for. Will definitely recommend and use her in the future! Thank you!
I am so grateful. Thanks to ZocDoc I found this appointment the day before for my laryngitis that was endangering my work. Agree with other reviews, Dr. T. is caring, comfortable demeanor with plenty of time for my questions and clear explanations. Technology is less in the Reston office, but sufficient and guess that's why she still had availability. Allow extra time for parking lot (full), but it's free!
Very great bedside manners and takes matters seriously and with care?
Great doctor, very professional, attentive and friendly. Highly recommend!
Very pleased with first visit. Easy to schedule, easy to get to, on time, and as helpful as you could ask for. Highly recommend!!
Life changing visit! I booked my appt on ZocDoc and was able to be seen the following day. I was having hearing problems due to ear wax build up. Dr. Tummala was able to address my problem during the same visit. She was amazing and I would return to her for future issues. The facility is modern and clean. The staff were friendly and attentive. My hearing is restored thanks to Dr. Tummala!
Dr. Tummala was wonderful, she took the time to listen to me and was kind and thoughtful. I appreciated all of her attentiveness and pathway forward.
Very professional , knowledgeable and personable. She answered all of my questions. I liked her a lot. I would highly recommend.
I saw her today. She listened well and was very responsive. She wanted me to see a specialist and went out of her way to call the dr herself and wait on hold until it was done. I would definitely recommend her.
One of the best doctors I have seen. Was patient and kind. Thoroughly discussed my issues and offered ongoing support. So glad I found her!!!
Highly knowledgable and friendly. I would visit again!
Both Doctor and Nurse Practitioner are very good. Even though Doctor is very young She listens to you and explains everything how it works.
- Atlanta, GA Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Austin, TX Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Chicago, IL Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Dallas, TX Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Denver, CO Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Houston, TX Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Jersey City, NJ Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Los Angeles, CA Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- New York, NY Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Philadelphia, PA Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Phoenix, AZ Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- San Antonio, TX Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- San Diego, CA Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- San Francisco, CA Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Washington, DC Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- More Locations
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Primary Care Doctor
- More Specialties
- Allergy Consultation
- Allergy Follow Up
- ENT Consultation
- ENT Follow Up
- ENT Oncology Consultation
- Hearing Problems / Ringing in Ears
- Sinus Problems / Sinusitis
- Thyroid Surgery
- Airway Stenosis
- Allergy Shots
- Benign Paroxysmal Positional Vertigo (BPPV)
- Cancer Screening
- Chronic Cough
- Delayed Speech
- More Procedures
- Aetna Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Cigna Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- UnitedHealthcare Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Ear, Nose & Throat Doctors
- More Insurances