Neill Cohen, PsyD
I accept out-of-network insurance whenever possible, and will be glad to verify your coverage. I am a warm, engaging Clinical Psychologist, specializing in anxiety disorders and relationship issues. My advice is informed by 25+ years of experience. In addition to my practice, I am active on the faculty at Weill-Cornell Medical College/New York Presbyterian Hospital. My orientation is cognitively-based, so therapy sessions are conversational and focused primarily on the here-and-now. We work on reaching therapeutic goals and collaborate on methods to attain them.
Education and training
- Cornell University, Fellowship in Psychology
- Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, PsyD in Clinical Psychology
- State University of New York, Albany (Bachelor's)
- Society of Behavioral Medicine
Awards and publications
- Phi Beta Kappa
- Flamenbaum, W. & Cohen, N.S. (1985) The decision to “unmedicate.” Journal of the American Medical Association, 253, 687-688.
- Psi Chi, Psychology Honor Society
Dr. Neill S Cohen
136 East 64th Street, Suite 1B
New York, NY 10065