Dr. Nilesh J. Patel, MD
Foot & Ankle Specialist, Orthopedic Surgeon
Dr. Nilesh Patel graduated from Stevens Institute of Technology and was elected to the Alpha Epsilon Delta premedical honor society. He earned his medical degree from the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey, where he was inducted into Alpha Omega Alpha medical honor society. He completed his General Surgery internship and Orthopaedic Surgery residency at the State University of New York, health sciences center at Brooklyn, New York. Dr Patel received his subspecialty training in foot and ankle reconstructive surgery at the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center. He has made numerous clinical presentations detailing basic science and Orthopaedic Surgery research. After completing ten years of medical training after college, Dr Patel joined Edison-Metuchen Orthopaedic Group in 2003. He has active interest and expertise in general Orthopaedic Surgery, Arthroscopic and Joint Reconstructive Surgery with special interest in lower extremity disorders including foor and ankle disorders. Dr Patel is a Diplomat of the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery. He is a fellow of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons and is an active member of the New Jersey Orthopaedic Society.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Foot & Ankle Specialist
- JFK Medical Center
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
Education and training
- Medical School - University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey, Doctor of Medicine
- State University of New York, Downstate Medical Center, Internship in General Surgery
- State University of New York, Downstate Medical Center, Residency in Orthopedic Surgery
- University of Pittsburgh Medical Center, Fellowship in Foot and Ankle Reconstructive Surgery
Edison Metuchen Orthopedic Group
10 Parsonage Rd, #500
Edison, NJ 08837