Dr. Parrish Sadeghi, MD
**Please be advised: If you are unable to make your appointment, please call our office. A cancellation fee will be charged for appointments cancelled or rescheduled less than 24 business hours before scheduled time.** A graduate of UCLA, Dr. Sadeghi received her medical degree from Albany Medical College and completed her dermatology residency training at Cleveland Clinic where she was elected as Chief Resident. Upon completion of her training, Dr. Sadeghi joined the Dermatology Department at the UCLA School of Medicine as a full-time Clinical Instructor at the Santa Monica and Westwood locations and later practiced in Denver, Colorado. Thereafter, she returned to Cleveland Clinic for additional fellowship training in Mohs and reconstructive surgery under the directorship of Dr. Philip Bailin, an internationally regarded Mohs surgeon and one of Dr. Frederick Mohs’ original trainees. After several years of practice in the Midwest, she relocated back to Southern California where she now lives with her husband, a scientist and reproductive geneticist, and their two children. She loves being a dermatologist and is very excited to open her practice in her hometown of Santa Monica where she will incorporate over 14 years of experience to treat diseases of the skin in children and adults, detect, prevent, and treat skin cancers and melanoma, and promote healthy skin. Dr. Sadeghi also believes in giving back to the community and is involved in teaching and educating the public about dermatology through free skin cancer screening events, Santa Monica’s Walk With a Doc organization, as well as fundraising efforts to advance dermatologic research.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Saint John's Health Center
- American Board of Dermatology
Education and training
- Cleveland Clinic, Fellowship in Mohs and Reconstructive Surgery
- Cleveland Clinic, Residency in Dermatology
- Medical School - Albany Medical College, Doctor of Medicine
- American Academy of Dermatology
- American College of Mohs Surgery
Awards and publications
- Joined the Dermatology Department at the UCLA School of Medicine as a full-time Clinical Instructor at the Santa Monica and Westwood locations.
- She has publications in numerous peer-reviewed journals and textbooks and continues to keep abreast of the latest dermatologic advances by actively participating in local and national meetings and conferences.
Pure Dermatology & Skin Surgery Center
2001 Santa Monica Blvd., Suite 480W
Santa Monica, CA 90404