Dr. Pat Romano, DO
Dr. Pat Romano is a family physician treating patients in Newtown Square, Pennsylvania, and in the surrounding communities. He has been in practice for more than 12 years and operates through Main Line HealthCare Primary Care in Newtown Square. Dr. Romano also holds certification from the American Osteopathic Board of Family Physicians. In order to pursue his medical degree, Dr. Romano attended the Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He remained at the college to complete an internship program and receive his residency training. Dr. Romano is now affiliated with facilities including Riddle Memorial Hospital. Patients visiting Dr. Romano can receive a full range of medical services. He provides treatment for specific illnesses and issues, as well as general medical consultations.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Family Physician
- Riddle Memorial Hospital
- American Osteopathic Board of Family Physicians
Education and training
- Medical School - Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine
- Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine (Internship)
- Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine (Residency)
- American Osteopathic Association
- Pennsylvania Osteopathic Medical Association
Main Line Health Center in Newtown Square
3855 West Chester Pike, Suite 300
Newtown Square, PA 19073