Dr. Patrick Senatus, MD, PhD
Dr. Senatus is a Board Certified Neurosurgeon. He received his B.A. in Biochemical Sciences, Ph.D. in Neurobiology, and M.D. from Harvard University. He completed Neurosurgery residency at the New York-Presbyterian Hospital Columbia University Medical Center, where he served as chief resident. Dr. Senatus subsequently attended the Cleveland Clinic Foundation where he completed a fellowship in Functional and Restorative Neurosurgery. He is especially interested and specializes in minimally invasive Neurosurgery of the spine.
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- American Board of Neurological Surgery
Education and training
- Medical School - Harvard University, Doctor of Medicine
- Harvard University, PhD in Biochemical Sciences
- Harvard University (Bachelor’s)
- NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia University Medical Center, Residency in Neurosurgery
- Cleveland Clinic, Fellowship in Functional and Restorative Neurosurgery
Patrick B. Senatus, M.D., Ph.D.
800A 5th Avenue, Suite#402
New York, NY 10065