Dr. Paul Cohen, MD
Dr. Cohen is a board certified Gastroenterologist practicing medicine for the last 20 years. He is continually named one of the best doctors in New York Metro Area by Castle Connolly. Dr. Cohen’s focus is always on his patients, giving individualized attention, providing friendly staff to ensure an easy visit, and taking the time to diagnose and treat the simplest to most complex cases. Though he treats a wide variety of disorders Dr. Cohen specialized in Acid Reflux Disease, Ulcer Disease, Colonic Problems ranging from colitis to Colon Cancer and various Liver Diseases. Dr. Cohen is a Clinical Associate Professor of Medicine who taught fellows, residents and medical students for 18 years at SUNY Downstate in the field of Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology. Dr. Cohen looks forward to welcoming you to his practice.
- Kings County Hospital Center
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- Gastroenterology (Internal Medicine)
Education and training
- Kings County Hospital Center (Internship)
- Kings County Hospital Center (Residency)
- Medical School - St. George's University School of Medicine, Doctor of Medicine
Awards and publications
- Rated one of New York's Top Doctors several years in a row
Paul Cohen, M.D.
1336 Utica Avenue
Brooklyn, NY 11203