Dr. Paul D McDougal, MD
Family Physician, Primary Care Doctor
Dr. McDougal is an interested family physician serving the community of Indianapolis, IN. Dr. McDougal obtained his medical degree from the University of Michigan. He also completed his internship at Mount Carmel Mercy Hospital, Detroit and then his residency at Indiana University. Dr. McDougal is a part of IU Health Physicians. He also is board certified by the American Board of Family Medicine. Dr. McDougal treats a range of conditions, and he is eager to help the wider community receive the care they deserve. Dr. McDougal also sees patients for a number of chronic conditions.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Family Physician
- Primary Care Doctor
- Indiana University Health, Methodist Hospital
- American Board of Family Medicine
Education and training
- Indiana University (Residency)
- Medical School - University of Michigan, Doctor of Medicine
- Mount Carmel Mercy Hospital, Detroit (Internship)
IU Health Physicians Primary Care- East Region
Family & Internal Medicine - East Washington
9650 E Washington St, #100
Indianapolis, IN 46229