Dr. Paul DiPasquale, DO
Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgeon, Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
Dr. Paul DiPasquale, FAACS is a board certified Otolaryngologist (ears, nose and throat specialist) and Plastic and Reconstructive surgeon. He attended high school in Connecticut and then finished college in Pennsylvania. He started his post graduate education at the prestigious Yale University. After receiving his medical degree in Kansas City, Missouri he was awarded Chief resident during his training in the Michigan State affiliated hospitals in Otorhinolaryngology, Head and Neck, and Facial Plastic surgery. He practiced in Michigan before deciding to pursue a fellowship in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery at the world renowned Cleveland Clinic Health System in Ohio. He returned to work in Michigan before settling and founding the Vitale Institute in Tampa, Florida. Throughout his medical career, Dr. Paul DiPasquale has researched, written and lectured on multiple ENT, Plastic Surgery and Cosmetic surgery topics at both the local and national levels. In addition he has trademarked his own method to treat allergies without getting allergy shots or injections called Ouchless Allergy ™ and his own facelift procedure called the Revital Lift™, which has brought a more youthful appearance to many patients. Dr. DiPasquale makes a strong commitment to keeping current with the latest advances in medical and surgical procedures and takes pride in offering his patients’ the highest level of quality care. He has won awards as Patient’s Choice Awards in 2010 and 2011 and received accolades from his peers as Top Physician in 2010 and 2011.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
- Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgeon
- Tampa General Hospital
- American Osteopathic Board of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery
Education and training
- Medical School - Kansas City University of Medicine and Biosciences, Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine
- Cleveland Clinic Health System, Fellowship in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Ohio University, Residency in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Michigan State University, Residency in Head and Neck Surgery
- Michigan State University, Residency in Facial Plastic Surgery
- Michigan State University, Residency in Otolaryngology
- American Osteopathic Association
- Dr. DiPasquale is board certified in Facial Plastic Surgery by the American Osteopathic Board of Facial Plastic Surgery
Awards and publications
- 2010-2012 Most Compassionate Physician Award
- 2010-2012 Patient's Choice Award
- 2012 Tampa Tribune Gold Winner Best Plastic Surgeon of East Pasco
- 2016 Patient Satisfaction Award
Vitale Institute, P.L.
6719 Gall Blvd, 107
Zephyrhills, FL 33542
Vitale Institute, P.L.
27516 Cashford Circle, 101
Wesley Chapel, FL 33544