About Dr. Paul Han
Paul Han, MD, FCCP, is a board-certified specialist in pulmonary and sleep medicine. Dr. Han earned his medical degree from Rutgers, the State University of New Jersey. He completed his residency at the Albert Einstein College of Medicine, Yeshiva University. Dr. Han completed a fellowship in pulmonary medicine, sleep disorders and critical care medicine at Columbia University Medical Center. Dr. Han specializes in the evaluation of patients with prolonged cough, shortness of breath, lung nodules, and other breathing disorders. His practice also includes treatment of sleep disorders, concentrating on patients with sleep-related breathing disorders such as sleep apnea. Since 2015, he has served in the Bergen County Chest Clinic for treatment and control of tuberculosis in the community. Dr Han also performs advanced bronchoscopic procedures, using both electromagnetic navigation and endobronchial ultraound, as well as CT-guided lung biopsies. Dr Han's professional profile is notable for awards in humanitarianism, as well as his work with the Korean-American community. He has served as an officer for the Association of Korean American Medical Graduates for several years. Dr. Han is fluent in Korean.
- Aetna Better Health
- Sleep Medicine Specialist
- Critical Care Specialist
- Holy Name Medical Center
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- Critical Care Medicine (Internal Medicine)
- Pulmonary Disease (Internal Medicine)
- Sleep Medicine (Internal Medicine)
Education and training
- Medical School - Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, Doctor of Medicine
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University (Residency)
- Columbia University Medical Center, Fellowship in Pulmonary Medicine, Sleep Disorders and Critical Care Medicine
- Yale University (Bachelor’s)
- American College of Chest Physicians
- American Academy of Sleep Medicine
Dr. Paul Han's office location
Holy Name Pulmonary Associates
HNPA - DIVISION A ENGLEWOOD OFFICE
200 Grand Avenue, Suite #102
Englewood, NJ 07631
Patient reviews for Dr. Paul Han
Dr. Han was very knowledgeable and had a professional but friendly bedside manner. He reviewed my radiographs and answered my questions satisfactorily.
Dr Han is professional, immensely competent and has a warm bedside manner.
Everyone is very kind and helpful. My apnea was discussed along with what to expect next. I felt less anxious.
Pleased with professionalism if all staff Answered all questions & concerns Receptionist did NOT have paperwork I completed online before visit & told me it was my responsibility to print and bring with me
Everyone is very friendly and the doctor is clear in his prognosis and treatment.
Dr Han is very attentive to your medical needs and shares thorough information about your situation. Highly recommend.
He is a true Doctor who realy care his patients.
Dr. Han was polite and professional. He listened to my concerns and explained things to me clearly. The staff were also kind, friendly, and helpful. I highly recommend this office!
Very personable, professional and attentive. Dr.Han listened to my issues and needs while also addressing them with a solution.
A family member had a follow up, the doctor is very efficient, nice, sweet, and a nice smile, patience, answer questions, is great. I highly recommend Dr. Paul Han. The staff only the nurse is very sweet, at the reception, are the personnel kind of cold.
Kind, friendly and accurate. Highly recommended!
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Primary Care Doctor
- More Specialties
- Pulmonology Consultation
- Pulmonology Follow Up
- Sleep Problems
- Allergic Bronchopulmonary Aspergillosis
- Alpha 1-Antitrypsin Deficiency
- Arterial Blood Gas Sampling
- Bronchial Stenosis
- Bronchopulmonary Dysplasia (BPD)
- Central Sleep Apnea
- More Procedures
- Aetna Pulmonologists
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Pulmonologists
- Cigna Pulmonologists
- UnitedHealthcare Pulmonologists
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Pulmonologists
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Pulmonologists
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Pulmonologists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Pulmonologists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Pulmonologists
- More Insurances