Dr. Paul Walker, DO
Paul Walker is a skilled and experienced family physician caring for the Ewing, NJ community. Dr. Walker attended Des Moines University, where he earned his medical degree. He completed his internship at Lakeview Hospital and residency at Northeastern Hospital. Dr. Walker is a part of Ewing Medical Associates, PA - Princeton Medicine. He is affiliated with University Medical Center at Princeton, NJ. He is board certified by the American Board of Family Medicine. Dr. Walker is uncompromising in his dedication to the well-being of his patients. He is committed to giving the best care and establishing long-lasting relationships with them. Dr. Walker conducts his appointments with the personalized care and attention that he would expect for his own family.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Family Physician
- University Medical Center at Princeton
- American Board of Family Medicine
Education and training
- La Salle University (Bachelor’s)
- Lakeview Hospital (Internship)
- Medical School - Des Moines University, Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine
- Northeastern Hospital (Residency)
Ewing Medical Associates, PA - Princeton Medicine
1539 Pennington Road
Ewing, NJ 08618