Dr. Piyush Patel, MD
Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist, Psychiatrist
I provide evaluation for children (6 and older), adolescents and adults with a broad range of psychiatric issues. I do not specialize in treating geriatric patients or primary substance abuse/dependence issues. I use a bio-psycho-social approach for evaluation and treatment. I take a detailed history of your past treatment, including what treatment worked for you or did not. I spend time getting all necessary information to devise a treatment plan that would work for your presenting issues.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- Psychiatry (Psychiatry and Neurology)
Education and training
- East Tennessee State University, Residency in Psychiatry
- Emory University, Fellowship in Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- Medical School - Smt. N.H.L. Municipal Medical College, Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery
- Indo-American Psychiatric Association
Georgia Behavioral Health Professionals
10090 Medlock Bridge Road
Johns Creek, GA 30097