About Dr. Ramesh Sawhney
PLEASE NOTE:Additional forms are required to filled out upon arrival for appointments. Ramesh Sawhney, MD. Founder and Director: Ramesh Sawhney MD is a Pain Management Specialist, Anesthesiologist and Addiction Physician. He is an expert in the administration of KETAMINE for the treatment of chronic pain and mood disorders. He is a member of The American Society of Addiction Medicine (ASAM) and a Member of The Society for Study of Addiction. Dr. Sawhney Co-founded "The Recovery Spot" in Gramercy Park, NYC, a program that focuses on the treatment of Chronic Pain, Addiction and Mental Health Issues. As well as Irving Place Surgical and Wellness Center and has helped hundreds if not thousands of patients to live a pain free life. He specializes in treating chronic pain utilizing cutting edge techniques such as KETAMINE INFUSIONS, BOTOX Injections, and other interventions aimed at getting patients OFF OF ADDICTIVE OPIOID DRUGS! Dr. Sawhney has been practicing medicine for 35 plus years and routinely rates in the top 10 Doctors in the tri-state area. Dr. Sawhney is a avid musician who has produced music for some very well known musicians.
- Pain Management Specialist
- American Board of Anesthesiology
Education and training
- Medical School - Universidad Autónoma de Guadalajara Facultad de Medicina Tabasco
- The Mount Sinai Hospital (Anesthesiology)
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, Residency in Pain Management
- American Association of Medical Society Executives
- American Society of Addiction Medicine
- Society for Study of Addiction
Dr. Ramesh Sawhney's office location
The Recovery Spot
67 Irving Place, Floor 2
New York, NY 10003
Patient reviews for Dr. Ramesh Sawhney
Doctor Sawhney is amazing. Extremely professional and very nice. The staff is very helpful. He has done wonders for me and given me my life back. I highly recommend him.
As a continuing patient of Dr. Sawhney, I have to say, he's still the best doctor I have ever seen! I still remember the first appointment I had with Dr. Sawhney.. I was an elite gymnast and was in severe chronic pain; I was bed ridden for months, was depressed, and had no insurance. I could barely walk. And being a gymnast training for the Olympics, we were taught to tolerate pain which unfortunately caused my injuries to get worse over time. I had my first visit with Dr. Sawhney, and I felt relief for the first time in what seemed like ions! I was able to walk out on my own! I still have a long way to go, but since then, it's only gotten better! He truly cares about his patients and wants to help you. He even found the root of my problem, that all those other doctors oversaw. As his patient, he treats me like family and when your going through rough times, that's all I can ask for! He really is a god send and I can't thank you enough! I highly recommend anyone that's in chronic pain due to sport injuries or in chronic pain to go see him! Not only is Dr Sawhney the best, but his are on top of it! What else's can you ask for?
I couldn't believe I finally found a doctor that truly cared about helping me. I have a few conditions that needed to be addressed and I've been bounced around from doctor to doctor that were either not very knowledgeable or just didn't care to help me. This was my first visit here and immediately I was taken in for a patient in-take by the chiropractor. He wanted a thorough understanding of everything going on; I immediately knew I was at the right place. Dr. Sawhney then saw me, where he provided treatment on the spot that immediately reduced the inflammation I was having. He gave me a thorough analysis of what was going on and then explained the treatment he would be providing. He's taking a holistic approach to my condition with a number of natural treatments which is exactly what i wanted. I couldn't be happier with finding this doctor. Such a relief!!
I liked his approach blending western and Indian medicines to treat my lower back pain. He and his receptionist were super nice. I would highly recommend him to anyone dealing back pain.
Lovely doctor and staff. I recommend Dr. Sawhney for anyone seeking immediate pain relief from an elite doctor that actually cares about his patients.
Excellent, compassionate and understanding doctor! Highly recommend if you're looking for someone who cares and is looking to keep you well and feeling better!
Dr. Sawhney is, quite honestly, the GURU of pain management! I have been sick for 19 years and have seen many many doctors and NO ONE is as professional, patient, dedicated, knowledgeable, and nice as he is! I live in New Jersey and the trip into NYC to see him is well worth it! I can't imagine ever seeing another doctor again!
- Atlanta, GA Pain Management Specialists
- Austin, TX Pain Management Specialists
- Chicago, IL Pain Management Specialists
- Dallas, TX Pain Management Specialists
- Denver, CO Pain Management Specialists
- Houston, TX Pain Management Specialists
- Jersey City, NJ Pain Management Specialists
- Los Angeles, CA Pain Management Specialists
- New York, NY Pain Management Specialists
- Philadelphia, PA Pain Management Specialists
- Phoenix, AZ Pain Management Specialists
- San Antonio, TX Pain Management Specialists
- San Diego, CA Pain Management Specialists
- San Francisco, CA Pain Management Specialists
- Washington, DC Pain Management Specialists
- More Locations
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Primary Care Doctor
- More Specialties
- Anesthesia Consultation
- Epidural Injection
- General Anesthesia
- Intravenous Medication / Sedation
- Pain Management Consultation
- Pain Medicine Follow Up
- Pediatric Pre-Surgery Anesthesia Follow Up
- Regional Anesthesia
- Sedation Management
- Spinal Anesthesia
- Vascular Anesthesia
- More Procedures
- Aetna Pain Management Specialists
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Pain Management Specialists
- Cigna Pain Management Specialists
- UnitedHealthcare Pain Management Specialists
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Pain Management Specialists
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Pain Management Specialists
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Pain Management Specialists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Pain Management Specialists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Pain Management Specialists
- More Insurances