Dr. Ramez Andrawis, MD
Urological Surgeon, Urologist
If you are experiencing shortness of breath, chest pain or any other emergency, please call 911. Dr. Ramez Andrawis is a caring and experienced urologist serving the community of Washington, DC. Dr. Andrawis earned his medical degree from the University of Cairo Faculty of Medicine in Egypt. He then moved to the United States to complete his residency at the George Washington University. He further went on to complete his fellowship at the Royal College of Surgeons of England in United Kingdom, Montefiore Medical Center in New York and the University of Connecticut in Farmington, CT. Dr. Andrawis is a part of Sibley Urology and is affiliated with the George Washington University Hospital in Washington, DC. Dr. Andrawis is certified by the American Board of Urology. Dr. Andrawis exhibits his passion for urology in the care and precision he takes with his patients.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Urological Surgeon
- The George Washington University Hospital
- American Board of Urology
Education and training
- The George Washington University (Residency)
- The Royal College of Surgeons of England (Fellowship)
- Medical School - Cairo University Faculty of Medicine, Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery
- University of Connecticut (Fellowship)
- Montefiore Medical Center (Fellowship)
- The Royal College of Surgeons of England
2150 Pennsylvania Ave NW
Washington, DC 20037