Dr. Randall Lane, MD
Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist, Psychiatrist
Proudly Serving Dallas Texas!Providing Outpatient Psychiatric Services, Evaluation Psychotherapy Psychopharmacology, and Adult Adolescent Child. Dr. Randall Lane is American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology certified and receieved his degree from the University of Texas Medical Branch in Galveston. Dr. Lane completed his Residency in General Psychiatry at the Timberlawn Mental Health System and his Fellowship in Child and Adolescent Psychiatry at Yale University.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Dallas
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- Psychiatry (Psychiatry and Neurology)
Education and training
- Medical School - University of Texas Medical Branch, Galveston, Doctor of Medicine
- Timberlawn Mental Health System, Residency in General Psychiatry
- Yale University, Fellowship in Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- American Psychiatric Association
- Dallas County Medical Society
- Texas Medical Association
- Texas Society of Psychiatric Physicians
Awards and publications
- Medical Board, THR Presbyterian Hospital Dallas
- Vice Chairman, Department of Psychiatry THR Presbyterian Hospital Dallas
Randall B. Lane, M.D., P.A.
8350 Meadow Rd, Ste 266
Dallas, TX 75231