Dr. Renee Snyder, MD
Dr. Renee Snyder is a native Texan, originally from El Paso. She is a graduate of the University of Texas at Austin. She completed her medical training at the University of Texas Medical Branch in Galveston and was in the School of Medicine Honors Program and graduated Magna Cum Laude and a member of Alpha Omega Alpha. She completed her internship at Christus St. Joseph Hospital in Houston and her dermatology residency training at the University of Texas Medical Branch. Dr. Snyder has been published in several peer-reviewed journals, presented at several scientific meetings and been co-author of a book chapter in Dermatology in General Medicine. She is board certified by the American Academy of Dermatology. She is currently Clinical Assistant Professor of Dermatology for UTMB and volunteer faculty for the dermatology residency program at the University of Texas Southwestern- Austin Dermatology Program. Dr. Snyder is a member of the Travis County Medical Society and the Texas Medical Association. She is also a member of the Austin Dermatology Society, the Texas Dermatology Society, the American Academy of Dermatology and the Symphony League of Austin. Dr. Snyder’s main interest is in medical dermatology; she also enjoys organic skin care and is co-founder of W3LL people in Austin, Texas.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- American Board of Dermatology
Education and training
- Christus Saint Joseph Hospital (Internship)
- Medical School - University of Texas Medical Branch, Galveston, Doctor of Medicine
- University of Texas Medical Branch, Galveston, Residency in Dermatology
- University of Texas, Austin (Bachelor's)
- Texas Dermatological Society
- American Academy of Dermatology
- Austin Dermatologic Society
- Texas Medical Association
- Travis County Medical Society
1510 West 34th St., Suite 100
Austin, TX 78703