Dr. Richard Barber, MD
***Please note that this practice is not accepting TriCare In or Out of Network as well as all Medicaid plans on Zocdoc at this time due to prior authorizations needed*** Richard Barber is a caring and diligent orthopedic surgeon serving the community of San Antonio, TX. Dr. Barber attended the University of Texas Medical Branch, Galveston, where he received his medical degree, and completed both his internship and residency in orthopedic surgery at Scott and White Memorial Hospital. He completed a fellowship in orthopedic traumatology at Harborview Medical Center. Dr. Barber is a part of South Texas Orthopedic Specialty Group. He is affiliated with Baptist Medical Center. He is board certified by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery. He sees patients for orthopedic consultations, as well as other common and specialized reasons. He treats a range of conditions, and he is eager to help the wider community receive the care they deserve. Dr. Barber is devoted to ensuring the longevity of his patients’ health and developing long-lasting relationships with them. He takes his time to understand symptoms and give correct diagnoses to ensure the continued health of all his patients.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Baptist Medical Center
- North Central Baptist Hospital
- Northeast Methodist Hospital
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
Education and training
- Harborview Medical Center, Fellowship in Orthopedic Traumatology
- Medical School - University of Texas Medical Branch, Galveston, Doctor of Medicine
- Scott and White Memorial Hospital, Internship in Orthopedic Surgery
- Scott and White Memorial Hospital, Residency in Orthopedic Surgery
10010 Rogers Crossing, Suite 308
San Antonio, TX 78251