About Dr. Richard Watson
A competent physician specializing in urology, Dr. Richard Watson works at HackensackUMC, Department of Urology. He earned his medical degree from Georgetown University. Currently, he is based in Hackensack, NJ. Dr. Watson concluded his internship at Walter Reed Army Medical Center and fellowship at Walter Reed Army Institute of Research. He did a residency at Tripler Army Medical Center. Dr. Watson can converse fluently in English and Spanish with his patients and has a board certification in urology from the American Board of Urology. He takes pride in being affiliated with Hackensack University Medical Center. Dr. Watson does his very best to communicate to all his patients the information they need to make the right decision and believes in providing comprehensive patient-centered care.
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- American Board of Urology
Education and training
- Medical School - Georgetown University, Doctor of Medicine
- Walter Reed Army Medical Center (Internship)
- Walter Reed Army Institute of Research (Fellowship)
- Tripler Army Medical Center (Residency)
Dr. Richard Watson's office location
HMH Medical Group Urology, Hackensack
360 Essex St, Suite 403
Hackensack, NJ 07601
Patient reviews for Dr. Richard Watson
Great Doctor. Put myself at ease. Would highly recommend!
He's a wonderful MD, he explains every single question you have. He really knows what he is doing and he really wants to take care of his patients. I will totally recommend him to anyone.
Amazing doctor who is generally concerned for the welfare and health of his patients. Very personable and great bed side manner who puts everything at ease for you to understand what's going on. Highly recommend!
Absolutely excellent. Probably the best doctor I have ever seen in ANY field.
Check in process is professional and everyone is courteous. The information sheet is quite long though. Doc Watson is very humorous person who puts you at ease. Site is easy to access as well.
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Primary Care Doctor
- More Specialties
- Urology Consultation
- Urology Follow Up
- Bedwetting / Enuresis
- Bladder Pain / Interstitial Cystitis
- Bladder Stone
- Burning Sensation in Urine
- Circumcision / Phimosis
- Difficulty Urinating
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED) Shockwave Therapy
- Erectile Dysfunction / Impotence / Male Sexual Dysfunction
- Fecal Incontinence
- Frequent Urination
- HIV Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis (PrEP)
- More Procedures
- Aetna Urologists
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Urologists
- Cigna Urologists
- UnitedHealthcare Urologists
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Urologists
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Urologists
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Urologists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Urologists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Urologists
- More Insurances