Dr. Richard Watson, MD
A competent physician specializing in urology, Dr. Richard Watson works at HackensackUMC, Department of Urology. He earned his medical degree from Georgetown University. Currently, he is based in Hackensack, NJ. Dr. Watson concluded his internship at Walter Reed Army Medical Center and fellowship at Walter Reed Army Institute of Research. He did a residency at Tripler Army Medical Center. Dr. Watson can converse fluently in English and Spanish with his patients and has a board certification in urology from the American Board of Urology. He takes pride in being affiliated with Hackensack University Medical Center. Dr. Watson does his very best to communicate to all his patients the information they need to make the right decision and believes in providing comprehensive patient-centered care.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- American Board of Urology
Education and training
- Medical School - Georgetown University, Doctor of Medicine
- Tripler Army Medical Center (Residency)
- Walter Reed Army Institute of Research (Fellowship)
- Walter Reed Army Medical Center (Internship)
360 Essex St, Suite 403
Hackensack, NJ 07601