Dr. Robert Singer, MD
Dr. Robert Singer is a scrupulous dermatologist serving the community of Southfield, MI. Dr. Singer attended the University of Michigan, where he received his medical degree. He completed his residency in dermatology at the University of Southern California. Dr. Singer is available for exams and consultations at his own clinic. He is certified by the American Board of Dermatology. He sees patients for a variety of reasons such as acne, eczema, warts, age spots, and other skin problems. He is a member of the American Academy of Dermatology, the American Society for Dermatologic Surgery, and the Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Society. He combines traditional and natural techniques into his practice to treat many skin and hair conditions. Dr. Singer focuses on a thorough and results-driven approach to skin care, utilizing the latest medical advances to gently lead the patient on the road to seamless recovery. His deep-seated passion for skin care stems from his desire to help others and make them feel and look their best.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- American Board of Dermatology
Education and training
- Medical School - University of Michigan, Doctor of Medicine
- University of Southern California, Residency in Dermatology
Awards and publications
- Chief Resident, USC Dermatology; Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Society; Joseph Collins Foundation Scholarship; James B. Angell; Scholar Award; Summa Cum Laude, University of Michigan, 1988; Elected member of Phi Beta Kappa, Alpha Chapter
- Voted Hour Magazine's Top Docs (#1) 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 & 2017!
Singer Dermatology P.C.
29355 Northwestern Highway, Suite 302 B
Southfield, MI 48034