Dr. Rubina Shakil, MD
Geriatric Psychiatrist, Psychiatrist
Dr. Shakil is a UT Southwestern educated psychiatrist who helps people that are experiencing arduous circumstances live their most meaningful life. She provides comprehensive psychiatric evaluations and treats all psychiatric disorders including, schizophrenia, eating disorders, anxiety, depression, women’s reproductive issues across the lifespan, ADHD, bipolar disorder, addictions and OCD. She is committed to serving her community. Dr. Shakil has over 10 years of experience in the field of Psychiatry. She is Dual Board Certified by American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology in Adult as well as Geriatric Psychiatry. She treated our Soldiers and Veterans while working for Dallas VA Medical Center. She was Assistant Professor at UT Southwestern Medical School in Dallas. Dr. Shakil is accepting new patients.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Geriatric Psychiatrist
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- Geriatric Psychiatry (Psychiatry and Neurology)
- Psychiatry (Psychiatry and Neurology)
Education and training
- Eastern Virginia Medical School (Internship)
- Medical School - Dow Medical College, Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery
- Seton Healthcare Family, Residency in Psychiatry
- University of Texas, Southwestern, Fellowship in Geriatric Psychiatry
Psychiatric Associates of North Texas, PA
6351 Preston Road, Suite 205
Frisco, TX 75034