Dr. Sachal Badlani, MD
Pulmonologist, Primary Care Doctor, Internist
Sachal Badlani is a diligent and caring primary care doctor serving the community of Astoria, NY. Dr. Badlani attended Grant Government Medical College, where he received his medical degree, and completed his residency in internal medicine at Lincoln Medical and Mental Health Center. He continued his training by completing a fellowship in pulmonary medicine at the Brookdale University Hospital and Medical Center. Dr. Badlani is a part of Mount Sinai Queens. He is board certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine. Dr. Badlani is a member of the American Association of Physicians of Indian Origin and the American College of Chest Physicians. Dr. Badlani sees patients for illnesses, as well as other common and specialized reasons. He speaks Spanish, Urdu, Russian, and Bengali fluently, which makes him widely accessible to patients from a variety of cultural backgrounds. He is dedicated to helping patients receive the treatment they need so they can enjoy a positive and fulfilling lifestyle.
Is this doctor in your insurance network?
- Primary Care Doctor
- American Board of Internal Medicine
Education and training
- Lincoln Medical and Mental Health Center, Residency in Internal Medicine
- Medical School - Grant Government Medical College, Mumbai, Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery
- The Brookdale University Hospital and Medical Center, Fellowship in Pulmonary Medicine
- American Association of Physicians of Indian Origin
- American College of Chest Physicians
Mount Sinai Doctors
Mount Sinai Multispecialty Physicians
46-04 31st Avenue
Astoria, NY 11103