Dr. Samireh Said, MD
Dr. Samireh Said is fellowship-trained in Mohs Micrographic Surgery and Cutaneous Oncology for the treatment of skin cancer, and is highly skilled in early detection skin cancer. With an educational background from UCI and Yale, Dr. Said practiced for two years in Orange County prior to accepting a staff teaching position at UCI. Later, Dr. Said served as the Director of Mohs Micrographic Surgery and Cutaneous Oncology at UC San Diego/VA San Diego. Currently, Dr. Said has a successful practice in Orange County, in Tustin, where she treats patients for all skin care concerns, including pediatric dermatology, skin cancer surgery, cosmetic dermatology, sclerotherapy, skin tightening laser, peels, laser hair removal, hyperhidrosis, roscea, and acne treatments. Dr. Said has many published articles to her credit, including research findings on the topics of lasers, Botox, methotrexate, and Restylane. While Dr. Said performs a complete host of anti-aging cosmetic treatments, she says she most enjoys treating medical conditions and helping the skin heal.
- Anthem Blue Cross
- American Board of Dermatology
Education and training
- Medical School - University of California, Irvine, Doctor of Medicine
- Yale-New Haven Hospital (Internship)
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center, Residency in Dermatology
- University of British Columbia, Fellowship in Mohs Micrographic Surgery and Dermatologic Surgery
- American Academy of Dermatology
- American College of Mohs Surgery
- American Society for Dermatologic Surgery
Awards and publications
- Anvari B, Tanenbaum BS, Hoffman WL, Said S, et al. Nd:YAG laser irradiation in conjunction with cryogen spray cooling induces deep and spatially selective photocoagulation in animal models. Physics in Medicine and Biology. 1997;42(2):265-8.
- Said S, Meshkinpour A, Carruthers A, Carruthers J. Botulinum A Toxin. Its Expanding Role in Dermatology and Esthetics. Am J Clin Dermatol 2003; 4(9);609-616.
- Carruthers A, Carruthers J, Said S. Dose-Ranging Study of Botulinum Toxin Type A in the Treatment of Glabellar Rhytids in Females. Derm Surg 2005; 31:414-422.
Samireh Z Said, MD, Inc
13422 Newport Ave, Suite J
Tustin, CA 92780
Dermatologists by Location
Popular Insurances Accepted By Dermatologists
- Aetna Dermatologists
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Dermatologists
- Cigna Dermatologists
- UnitedHealthcare Dermatologists
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Dermatologists
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Dermatologists
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Dermatologists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Dermatologists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Dermatologists
- More Insurances