About Dr. Satish Nagula
Satish Nagula is a concerned and dedicated gastroenterologist caring for the New York, NY community. Dr. Nagula attended Yale University, where he earned his degree in medicine and completed his residency in internal medicine at Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania. He continued his training by completing a fellowship in gastroenterology at Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center. He also holds a bachelor’s degree from the University of Virginia. Dr. Nagula is a part of the Department of Gastroenterology and is affiliated with the Mount Sinai Hospital in New York. He is a board certified physician specializing in gastroenterology. Dr. Nagula’s clinical interests include pancreatic diseases, Barrett’s esophagus, biliary diseases, and other pre-cancerous and cancerous lesions of the gastrointestinal tract. Prior to joining Mount Sinai, Dr. Nagula served on the faculty at the Stony Brook University School of Medicine in Long Island for several years. Dr. Nagula is sensitive to the uniqueness of each patient's situation and adapts his consultations and treatment options appropriately to accommodate individual needs and concerns. He treats a range of conditions, and he is eager to help the wider community receive the care they deserve.
- The Mount Sinai Hospital
- Gastroenterology (Internal Medicine)
Education and training
- Medical School - Yale University, Doctor of Medicine
- Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania, Residency in Internal Medicine
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, Fellowship in Gastroenterology
- University of Virginia (Bachelor’s)
Dr. Satish Nagula's office location
FPA Gastroenterology and IBD Center
Mount Sinai Doctors Faculty Practice
5 East 98th Street, 11th Floor
New York, NY 10029
Patient reviews for Dr. Satish Nagula
Straight forward, thoughtful, kind.
Dr. Nagula took his time, and never did I feel rushed. We thoroughly discussed my past medical history and present symptoms. I feel extremely confident with the advice/diagnosis he gave.
He was clear and understanding. Excellent experience with him.
There had been a mix-up on my appointment made on-line but Dr. Nagula saw me anyway after a reasonable wait. Dr. Nagula is always prepared to describe my case with his excellent verbal skills. He is knowledgeable and enthusiastic. He is a fast typist, so I always leave with a written status and directions.
Dr. Nagula was amazing! He was very kind, thourough and helpful. He took the time to listen and to fully explain everything.
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Primary Care Doctor
- More Specialties
- Gastroenterology Consultation
- Gastroenterology Follow Up
- Abdominal Pain
- Acid Reflux / Heartburn
- Biliary Tract Problem
- Black Stool / Melena
- Blood in Stool
- Celiac Disease
- Colon Cancer Screening
- Colonoscopy Consultation
- Crohn's Disease
- Digestive Problem
- Food Intolerance
- More Procedures
- Aetna Gastroenterologists
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Gastroenterologists
- Cigna Gastroenterologists
- UnitedHealthcare Gastroenterologists
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Gastroenterologists
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Gastroenterologists
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Gastroenterologists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Gastroenterologists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Gastroenterologists
- More Insurances