About Dr. Seema Jabeen
Dr Seema Jabeen is a board certified specialist in Internal Medicine and Obesity Medicine. Before starting this practice , Dr Jabeen had worked at Baylor College of Medicine/Harris Health for more than 5 years where she served as an Internist, Weight loss specialist as well as an Assistant Professor in Department of Family Medicine. Dr Jabeen She has many years of expertise in treating Diabetes, Hypertension, Obesity, Thyroid problem, Arthritis, Headache and many more adult health issues. She has been helping patients struggling with Obesity and has hundreds of success stories. She used to lead Weight Loss Group classes at Baylor College of Medicine and it was very helpful for patients. Dr Jabeen believes 'I believe in educating my patients, help and guide them in taking the best care of themselves. Patients trust on their physician is very important and it is the key to a better health. I believe in hard work and persistence and that is why my patients know that I would take the best care of them'
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Primary Care Doctor
- Bariatric Physician
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- American Board of Obesity Medicine
Education and training
- Medical School - Dow Medical College, Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery
- University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey, Cooper University Hospital, Residency in Internal Medicine
- Baylor College of Medicine, Fellowship in Faculty Development
- American College of Physicians
- American Obesity Association
Awards and publications
- First author of a case report published in 'Annals of Pharmacology' 2006
- Awarded first prize for case report presented during Cooper hospital poster presentation research week 2005
Dr. Seema Jabeen's office location
7616 Branford Place, Suite 220
Sugar Land, TX 77479
Patient reviews for Dr. Seema Jabeen
My visit went very great. Dr. Seema was able to help me find answer to my unanswered questions. I must say she's a very great listener and also very caring doctor with great recommendations.
Very Great Dr and Professional .Listening and explains very well and give you enough time
Extremely informative. Dr. asked a lot of questions regarding my medical history. Provided great suggestions on how to live a healthy life.
Very informative. Good personality. The front desk assistant was very happy to see me. The room was clean. The doctor was deligent in asking questions to find out how I can be more healthy.
She take her time, and talk to me.
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Primary Care Doctor
- More Specialties
- Obesity / Weight Loss Consultation
- Weight Loss Consultation
- Weight Loss Follow Up
- Weight Management
- More Procedures