Dr. Shahram Shamekh, MD
Internist, Primary Care Doctor
Dr. Shahram Shamekh is an attentive, compassionate Internal Medicine Doctor treating patients in Great Neck, New York and the surrounding communities. His approach to practice is to make the patient the primary focus, ensuring that each of his patients receives quality care. Dr. Shamekh holds certification from the American Board of Internal Medicine. Dr. Shamekh attended St. George's University in order to pursue his medical degree. Patients visiting Dr. Shamekh can receive a full range of medical services.
- Primary Care Doctor
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
- North Shore University Hospital
Education and training
- Medical School - St. George's University School of Medicine, Doctor of Medicine
- Cabrini Medical Center (Residency)
- American College of Physicians, New York Chapter
- American Hospital Association
- Society of Hospital Medicine
ADVANCED INTERNAL MEDICINE, P.C.
935 Northern Blvd, #105
Great Neck, NY 11021