About Dr. Sina Safahieh
Dr. Safahieh's mission is to provide personalized, high-quality care on an as-needed or preventative basis. We have created a practice that we believe in and would choose for our own family members. Dr. Safahieh has 5+ years clinical experience, graduate of the UC Irvine Adult Residency program and UC Irvine Child & Adolescent Fellowship program. Dr. Safaieh received his M.D. from University of Texas Medical Branch Magna Cum Laude with BBA in Business Management from University of Texas, Austin.
- Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- Child & Adolescent Psychiatry (Psychiatry and Neurology)
Education and training
- Medical School - University of Texas Medical Branch, Galveston, Doctor of Medicine
- University of California, Irvine, Residency in Psychiatry
- University of California, Irvine, Fellowship in Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- American Psychiatric Association
Dr. Sina Safahieh's office location
Sina Safahieh, MD
1001 Dove St, Suite 280
Newport Beach, CA 92660
Patient reviews for Dr. Sina Safahieh
Very professional. Works well with his clients.
Dr. Safahieh is very professional, thorough, and knowledgable. I highly recommend him.
It was a great appt. Dr. Sina is great, very personable and attentive. No complaints!
Real conversation in real life. Much needed and much appreciated
Dr. Safahieh is the best thing that has happened to my daughter in a long time.
Doctor Safahieh was very personable, he was a great listener. He asked the right questions. Clearly he is very interested in the field of psychology, and very knowledgeable. I found him to be genuinely interested in findthe right combination of treatments. I would highly recommend him, and he is out of network for me, but very much work the time and money.
Dr. Safahieh is one of a kind. I have been through doctors hoping to find one that would diagnos my needs properly without throwing medication at me. He truly cares and is extremely knowledgable. I am looking forward to continuing a professional relationship. This is a doctor that has done his homework. Highly recommended.
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Primary Care Doctor
- More Specialties
- Addiction / Substance Abuse
- Adolescent Psychiatry
- Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- Eating Disorder
- Hyperactive Disorder (ADD / ADHD)
- Medication Review
- Panic Attack
- Pediatric Bipolar Disorder
- Pediatric Schizophrenia
- Pediatric Sexual Abuse Counseling
- Social Anxiety
- More Procedures
- Aetna Psychiatrists
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Psychiatrists
- Cigna Psychiatrists
- UnitedHealthcare Psychiatrists
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Psychiatrists
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Psychiatrists
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Psychiatrists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Psychiatrists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Psychiatrists
- More Insurances