About Sondra Ploederl
Sondra has been practicing as a family nurse practitioner since 2009. She earned a master’s degree in nursing from Regis University in Denver, Colorado, and is board certified. Prior to this, Sondra worked as a registered nurse in the ICU and urgent care settings, and as a medical assistant. Sondra enjoys working in the family practice setting because it allows for her to get to know the whole family. She values and respects the patient/provider relationship. Her healthcare philosophy is to listen to and educate patients in order to lead them towards obtaining and maintaining their optimal health. In her free time, Sondra is out with her dog enjoying all that Colorado has to offer.
- American Republic Insurance Company
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Nurse Practitioner
- Family Nurse Practitioner
Education and training
- Regis University, Master's in Nursing
- American Academy of Nurse Practitioners
Sondra Ploederl's office location
SCL Health Medical Group - Cherry Creek
400 South Colorado Blvd., Ste 900
Denver, CO 80246
Patient reviews for Sondra Ploederl, NP
My visit was how a doctors appointment should be. The staff was polite and efficient. Sondra was friendly, professional, and made me feel comfortable. I highly recommend!
Sondra was amazing, very intelligent and helpful with what to do to treat my back and abdominal pain. Would definitely recommend her and her office and refer family or friends to be treated here.
Sondra was so nice and so were all of the other personnel that I interacted with. I will definitely go again!
Everyone in the office was friendly and personable. Sondra has GREAT bedside manner which is very important to me. She and her assistant exceeded my expectations. Highly recommend!
Nurse Practitioner Ploederl was extremely helpful and kind. She took care of me right away, helped me get more done than expected, and was sure I got all the information that I needed. Every person I encountered at this office was professional, understanding and kind.
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Primary Care Doctor
- More Specialties
- Cardiology Consultation
- Dermatology Follow Up
- OB-GYN Consultation
- Orthopedic Consultation
- Pulmonology Consultation
- Pulmonology Follow Up
- Urology Consultation
- Bone Density Measurement / DXA Scan
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm (AAA) Screening
- Abdominal Cramps
- Abdominal Pain
- Abnormal Breast Biopsy
- Abnormal Breast MRI
- Abnormal Breast Ultrasound
- More Procedures
- Aetna Nurse Practitioners
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Nurse Practitioners
- Cigna Nurse Practitioners
- UnitedHealthcare Nurse Practitioners
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Nurse Practitioners
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Nurse Practitioners
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Nurse Practitioners
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Nurse Practitioners
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Nurse Practitioners
- More Insurances