About Dr. Sorel Vladu
Sorel Vladu is a dedicated and diligent pulmonologist serving the community of West Nyack, NY. Dr. Vladu obtained his osteopathic degree from the New York Institute of Technology, New York College of Osteopathic Medicine. He completed his internship and residency in internal medicine at the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, Saint Luke's–Roosevelt Hospital Center. Additionally, he completed his fellowship in pulmonary, critical care, and sleep medicine at the same institution. Dr. Vladu is a part of Crystal Run Healthcare. He is board certified in internal medicine, pulmonary disease, and critical care medicine by the American Board of Internal Medicine. During his consultations, Dr. Vladu fully explains patients’ conditions and helps them choose an appropriate treatment plan. He treats a range of conditions, and he is eager to help the wider community receive the care they deserve.
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- Critical Care Medicine (Internal Medicine)
- Pulmonary Disease (Internal Medicine)
Education and training
- Medical School - New York Institute of Technology, New York College of Osteopathic Medicine, Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, Saint Luke's-Roosevelt Hospital Center, Internship in Internal Medicine
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, Saint Luke's-Roosevelt Hospital Center, Residency in Internal Medicine
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, Saint Luke's-Roosevelt Hospital Center, Fellowship in Pulmonary, Critical Care and Sleep Medicine
Dr. Sorel Vladu's office locations
Crystal Run Healthcare
West Nyack 2 Centerock Rd
2 Centerock Rd
West Nyack, NY 10994
Crystal Run Healthcare
Monroe, NY 10950
Patient reviews for Dr. Sorel Vladu
He listened to what I said- was thorough and explained the treatment plan.
Like very much.
I was very impressed with how thorough Dr. Vladu was as well as very personable. That it is very difficult to find today. He was very professional and knowledgeable but didn’t jump to any conclusions without running adequate tests.
Demonstrates great respect and judgement. Thanks Dr. Vladu.
Prompt, professional, good listener, explained things very well, laid out a plan of action.
Personable,knowledgeable, and kind. What more can you ask for! Great Dr that I highly recommend.
Dr. Vladu is a true medical professional and excellent doctor. I highly recommend him!
No wait time. He took the time to review my chart before our appointment. He listened to everything thing I had to say. He explained the medications and the treatment plan thoroughly. I was very pleased with the doctor and the visit overall.
The doctor was great. Dr. Vladu got right down to it and helped me out the best way he can. As fast as i got in, i got out just as fast.
Dr. Vladu is very professional. Took time to explain things and explained it in a way that a lay person could understand. Very nice.
The staff is lovely and it's a pleasure to see Dr. Vladu. He is very personable and took the time to go over all my questions and we discussed a plan of action that worked for both of us. I would highly recommend him!
Could not have been better. Absolutely excellent
He tried to push me into a sleep study despite all the negatives indicators
Dr. Vladu is very nice and he takes time for thorough communication.
I thought Doctor Vladu and his staff were exceptional. The doctor took the time to listen to my concerns and addressed them all accordingly. I was more than impressed with the professionalism and care showed by Dr. Vladu.
Dr. Vladu was excellent and very helpful I'm so grateful I found him!
Dr. Vladu is professional, patient, knowledgeable, and pleasant. He is an asset to the Crystal Run staff!
I am very happy from this doctor. I have seen many doctors in Brooklyn ,queens, Bronx and Westchester but We never sow a doctor like him.He made my housbend and me ,feel like we knew each other and asked so many questions for my housband's health to go to the right point. I will recommend him to all people I know.
Dr. Vladu was very friendly and professional during our visit. We were seen quickly and he had great information and recommendations, and he explained everything thoroughly without rushing. We definitely recommend Dr. Vladu!
The doctor took all the time necessary to hear the full story and answer all questions
Very nice Dr. My son and I both felt that he was really great.
Everybody was nice and very professional,Beautiful New Building!??
- Ear, Nose & Throat Doctor
- Orthopedic Surgeon
- Primary Care Doctor
- More Specialties
- Pulmonology Consultation
- Pulmonology Follow Up
- Sleep Problems
- Allergic Bronchopulmonary Aspergillosis
- Alpha 1-Antitrypsin Deficiency
- Arterial Blood Gas Sampling
- Bronchial Stenosis
- Bronchopulmonary Dysplasia (BPD)
- Central Sleep Apnea
- More Procedures
- Aetna Pulmonologists
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Pulmonologists
- Cigna Pulmonologists
- UnitedHealthcare Pulmonologists
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield Pulmonologists
- UnitedHealthcare Oxford Pulmonologists
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Pulmonologists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as HIP) Pulmonologists
- EmblemHealth (formerly known as GHI) Pulmonologists
- More Insurances